About Isibindi Forest Retreat
The accommodation consists of several log cabins, all with sea and forest views, comfortably decorated in an African-bush-veld theme. Each chalet offers self-catering facilities and a lovely private deck.
Enjoy the tranquility of grazing game, such as the blue wildebeest and zebra which roam freely a few meters from the log cabin patios. Situated only 10 kilometers outside George, Isibindi Forest Retreat is an ideal base from which to explore the attractions of the Garden Route.
One Bedroom Chalets
The One Bedroom Self-Catering Chalets consists of an open plan room with a double bed, kitchenette and seating area. All chalets have en-suite bathrooms with showers and an outside deck with seating.
Chalet Facilities: Microwave, Electric Kettle, Toaster, 2 plate stove, small fridge, Flat screen TV with limited television channels, Aircon, Communal fire-pit/Braai.
Sleeps 2 persons.
Two Bedroom Chalets
The Two Bedroom Self-Catering Chalets consists of a double bedroom, twin bedroom (2 single beds) and a living room with kitchenette and seating area. All chalets have en-suite bathrooms with showers and an outside deck with seating.
Facilities: Microwave, Electric Kettle, Toaster, 2 plate stove, Electric frying pan, small fridge, Flat screen TV with limited television channels, Aircon, Communal fire-pit/Braai.
Sleeps up to 5 persons including the sleeper couch in the living room.
A rustic bush campsite with 4 cement camping platforms in the forest as well as an open grass area for camping with a braai facility.The platforms are in a forest area so no open fires allowed at the sites.
The ablution facilities is divided into a men’s and ladies with one shower (gas geyser) and one toilet in each. The is a wash up basin on the outside as well as an electric power point. Please note that there are no electricity points at the campsites.
Please note – No camping equipment is provided this is a campsite only.
We do have a path leading to the camp to offload your gear, once you have offloaded vehicles must be parked in the parking area at the lodge. Contact us directly for bookings: email@example.com
Pet Friendly Conditions
At Isibindi Forest Retreat, your relaxation and peace of mind is a priority. We understand that for many it is impossible to relax completely when a member of the family has been left behind – with this in mind, we are willing to accommodate your furry friends and family, with prior approval of management.
Pets are allowed at your request and risk & a cleaning surcharge is applicable. Our Self-Catering Chalets are not fenced, so all pets always need to be controlled. Explore our Retreat and surrounding nature, with walks and Trails where pets are allowed.
- All dogs, cats, caged birds and any other well-behaved pets welcome all year round.
- Pets sleep preferably on the deck or inside – pets to bring own beds, bedding and towelling. Sofas and beds are strictly for human use only.
- Dogs are not permitted on the furniture and pets must be free of ticks and fleas on arrival.
- The deck at each chalet is not enclosed.
- No unattended pets allowed inside the chalets
- Dogs must be walked on leashes.
- Guests must clean up after their pets and are required to pick up the poop.
- Consideration must be given to other guests’ dogs, cats and resident animals.
- Isibindi has numerous free roaming Wildebeest, horses and a zebra. The guest takes all responsibility for any injuries or incidents between their pet and the Retreat animals and accepts responsibility for any costs incurred.
- Isibindi is in a nature rich area, with many caracals and other wild animals present in the vicinity. Isibindi take no responsibility for any interaction between guests pets and these animals (highly unlikely based on historical evidence)
- Please don’t let the wet dogs lie against upholstered furniture.